Date:Sunday May 7 2006
A season that started so brighly has ended in us nearly ending up in the bottom league.
VITAL asks what went wrong?
1. Should harford have been sacked earlier?
2. should he have never been given the job in the first place?
3. did he bring in the wrong type of players?
4. can ronnie moore be blamed for leaving an old squad behind?
5. what about millers 05 roll? are they to blame for the millers serious drop
talk about all this in the forum
RUFC - Technology Or Not For Refs? (Saturday March 28 2015)
RUFC - Emi Looking Forward To Challenge (Friday March 27 2015)
RUFC - Wilson 'Next Seven Games Important' (Friday March 27 2015)
RUFC - Evans Looking To Go Forward (Friday March 27 2015)
RUFC - Rayns Disappointed With Reserve Loss (Thursday March 26 2015)
RUFC- Brindley Back Out On Loan (Thursday March 26 2015)
RUFC - 'Keeper Back Out On Loan (Thursday March 26 2015)
RUFC - As The Loan Market Gets Ready To Close ... (Thursday March 26 2015)
RUFC - Fulham Tickets On Sale (Wednesday March 25 2015)
RUFC - On This Day - 25th March (Wednesday March 25 2015)
|Leeds Loan Watch - Ajose and Crewe cause a shock
» Leeds Utd : 29/03/2015 10:12:01
|Young Leeds striker crashes out of competition
» Leeds Utd : 29/03/2015 09:00:00
|LUFC On This Day - March 29th
» Leeds Utd : 29/03/2015 07:51:00
|Olsson's Turbulent Day
» Norwich : 29/03/2015 07:00:01
|Harris - Youth Is Millwall's Future
» Millwall : 28/03/2015 21:43:01