Date:Sunday May 7 2006
A season that started so brighly has ended in us nearly ending up in the bottom league.
VITAL asks what went wrong?
1. Should harford have been sacked earlier?
2. should he have never been given the job in the first place?
3. did he bring in the wrong type of players?
4. can ronnie moore be blamed for leaving an old squad behind?
5. what about millers 05 roll? are they to blame for the millers serious drop
talk about all this in the forum
Stats: Rotherham United v Birmingham City (Sunday November 23 2014)
RUFC - Evans 'Ledesma Has Quality' (Saturday November 22 2014)
RUFC - Evans 'No Excuses' (Saturday November 22 2014)
RUFC - Evans Disappointed With Today (Saturday November 22 2014)
Home Defeat Finds Millers In Bottom Three (Saturday November 22 2014)
Millers v Birmingham Preview (Saturday November 22 2014)
RUFC - New Man Signs In (Friday November 21 2014)
RUFC - Chairman Delighted With Sponsors (Friday November 21 2014)
RUFC - Stadium Sponsor Announced (Friday November 21 2014)
RUFC - Latest on Luciano Becchio (Friday November 21 2014)
» Rotherham : 23/11/2014 10:09:00
|LUFC Leeds Fan View v Blackburn Rovers
» Leeds Utd : 23/11/2014 09:19:00
|LUFC Redfearn left frustrated
» Leeds Utd : 23/11/2014 09:00:00
|Reds In £10m Move For Redmond
» Norwich : 23/11/2014 08:50:00
|LUFC Redfearn - Penalty decision was a joke
» Leeds Utd : 23/11/2014 08:39:00