Date:Sunday May 7 2006
A season that started so brighly has ended in us nearly ending up in the bottom league.
VITAL asks what went wrong?
1. Should harford have been sacked earlier?
2. should he have never been given the job in the first place?
3. did he bring in the wrong type of players?
4. can ronnie moore be blamed for leaving an old squad behind?
5. what about millers 05 roll? are they to blame for the millers serious drop
talk about all this in the forum
RUFC - Millers Fail In Bid To Bring In Player (Wednesday March 4 2015)
RUFC - Evans Praise For Scorer (Wednesday March 4 2015)
RUFC - Evans 'Five Bad Decisions' (Wednesday March 4 2015)
Stats: Rotherham United v Cardiff City (Tuesday March 3 2015)
Millers Slip-Up At Home (Tuesday March 3 2015)
Team Line-Ups - Rotherham United v Cardiff City (Tuesday March 3 2015)
Millers v Bluebirds Preview (Tuesday March 3 2015)
RUFC - Evans Sent Wood Out For Games (Tuesday March 3 2015)
RUFC - Head-to-Head v Cardiff (Tuesday March 3 2015)
RUFC - Loach Gone For Game Time (Monday March 2 2015)
|Boss hails 'massive' equaliser
» Reading : 04/03/2015 15:00:01
» Blackburn : 04/03/2015 15:00:00
|Freedman's Fatigued Forest?
» Forest : 04/03/2015 14:57:01
» Blackburn : 04/03/2015 14:51:01
|Sheffield Wednesday v Blackburn (Team News)
» Blackburn : 04/03/2015 14:38:00