Date:Sunday May 7 2006
A season that started so brighly has ended in us nearly ending up in the bottom league.
VITAL asks what went wrong?
1. Should harford have been sacked earlier?
2. should he have never been given the job in the first place?
3. did he bring in the wrong type of players?
4. can ronnie moore be blamed for leaving an old squad behind?
5. what about millers 05 roll? are they to blame for the millers serious drop
talk about all this in the forum
RUFC - Should Wembley Just Stage Finals? (Tuesday April 21 2015)
RUFC - Championship Results Round Up (Monday April 20 2015)
RUFC - On This Day - 20 April (Monday April 20 2015)
RUFC - Case For The Defence M'Lud (Sunday April 19 2015)
RUFC - Deadline Extended For Season Tickets (Saturday April 18 2015)
RUFC - View From The Opposition - Fulham (Saturday April 18 2015)
RUFC - Season Ticket News (Friday April 17 2015)
RUFC - Striker Back With Derby (Friday April 17 2015)
RUFC - Derbyshire Disappointed With Point (Friday April 17 2015)
RUFC - Kari 'We Can Finish Strongly' (Friday April 17 2015)
|Team news: Reading vs Birmingham
» Reading : 21/04/2015 13:30:00
|Fulham Can Turn It Around!
» Fulham : 21/04/2015 12:09:01
|Fulham Interest in Oduwa
» Fulham : 21/04/2015 12:01:00
|Tonight We Could Be Safe
» Fulham : 21/04/2015 12:00:00
|Wednesday Press Release - Aldridge to Leave
» Sheff Wed : 21/04/2015 10:27:01