Date:Sunday May 7 2006
A season that started so brighly has ended in us nearly ending up in the bottom league.
VITAL asks what went wrong?
1. Should harford have been sacked earlier?
2. should he have never been given the job in the first place?
3. did he bring in the wrong type of players?
4. can ronnie moore be blamed for leaving an old squad behind?
5. what about millers 05 roll? are they to blame for the millers serious drop
talk about all this in the forum
RUFC - Prings Left Club On Good Terms (Tuesday May 26 2015)
RUFC - Five Former Players To Return? (Tuesday May 26 2015)
RUFC - Championship Round Up - Play-Off Final (Tuesday May 26 2015)
RUFC - On This Day - 25th May (Monday May 25 2015)
Vital Rotherham Competition Winners 2014/15 (Sunday May 24 2015)
RUFC - Which Loanee Would You Like Back? (Saturday May 23 2015)
RUFC - Millers Duo Turn Down Deals (Friday May 22 2015)
RUFC - Chairman 'We Have To Up Capacity' (Friday May 22 2015)
RUFC - Rumours, Rumours, Rumours (Friday May 22 2015)
RUFC - Frazer Looking Forward To Pre-Season (Friday May 22 2015)
|Birmingham Winger In Wales Squad
» Birmingham : 26/05/2015 20:35:01
|LUFC Rosler set to make first appointment
» Leeds Utd : 26/05/2015 19:46:00
|Howe: I am delighted to have signed Boruc
» Bournemouth : 26/05/2015 19:44:00
|Potential Signings- Goalkeepers
» Reading : 26/05/2015 19:43:00
|Federici set for Cherries medical?
» Bournemouth : 26/05/2015 19:28:00